Site Management is the discipline in charge of defining the assembly methodology and managing the project during the construction phase.
In CATCH we monitor site progress, manage and supervise the installation works, reporting to the client with regular updates regarding program, deadlines and quality.
- Definition of the assembly methodology
- Coordination of the actions which the execution of the project requires
- Monitorisation of the technical-economic optimization of the job
- Validation of the outsourced companies and the works carried out by them
- Representing the client
Founders of CATCH Site & Project Management.
Specialized in bespoke facades and complex envelopes of glass, aluminium and steel.
Mercè Millastre Costa
Guy A. Robert
Projects we have participated in
We have participated in many projects with very different characteristics and materials, located in Europe, the Middle East and America
- Structural glass facades with glass fins and titanium inserts
- Facades designed with glass panels up to 12m high and 3 meters wide.
- Glass facades and skylights with point fixings
- Modular facade with decorative double skin
- Stick curtain wall
- Canopies and skylights made up of a steel structure and glass.
- Decorative facade with vertical slats
- Decorative facade formed by porcelain pieces
- Large doors (revolving, pivoting and sliding)
- Facade cladding with aluminum and composite panels